(My Ideal Leader)
- Flexible- Knows how to adopt in particular changes that may arise, one who can cope with the new environment and can make decisions without causing a big disadvantage.
- Wise/Intelligent- Can come up with good decisions.
- Principled- One who fights for his ideologies and principles whatever happens and no one can easily influenced or changed his mind.
- Honest- One that will not tell lies…even the white lies to achieve the trust of his people because honesty is “one of the best policies”.
- Versatile- Has enough knowledge in different areas of expertise so that he can easily solved problems that may arise.
- Responsible- Do all the tasks he should accomplish…do other works even if it is not already within the area of his duties.
- Hardworking- Be determined to do all his best to finish his works.
- Optimistic- Even in times of problems, he will not loose hope and still will think of all the positive things.
- Humble- Though he reach the highest peak of achievements he never forget to get in touch with his people and to those who helped him to achieve it.
- Fair- Will not use his power to protect his own interest but the common interest and implements to all the law equally.
- Open-minded- Accepts other ideas from his constituents.
- Approachable- Easily to share your ideas, one who is easy to lean on especially in times of your downs.
- Have best vision he could have, because a leader without a vision is a traitor.
- Know how to accept his faults and accepts opinions and advices of others.
- Knows how to respect the differences and capabilities of his constituents.